The Research and Development Consortium (R&D&I Consortium) of Sofia Tech Park announces a procedure for selecting a tenant for an office space located in the Laboratory complex of the Science and Technology Park. Applicants should develop high-tech and / or high-value-added research and development in any of the following areas: ICT, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, green and clean energy, fintech, biotech, food technology or any other activity in the field of innovations.
If you are developing or already creating an innovative product and / or service and are looking for opportunities in a high-tech and adaptive ecosystem, you are welcome to Sofia Tech Park.
The office is located on the 1st floor (of 3) in the Laboratory complex and has an area of 204, 44 sq. m. It has a view to the park complex. There are also a common areas, meeting or event halls, free WI-FI, storage, sports center, extensive park environment and parking available.
The ecosystem of Sofia Tech Park provides a wide network of contacts in the focal areas of the park through networking events from the Science Technology Park calendar, as well as project work opportunities with the 11 high-tech laboratories.
- To be an organization registered under Bulgarian law;
- To have subject of activity related to the focal areas of Sofia Tech Park, namely: Life Sciences, Information and Telecommunication Technologies, Green Energy and Clean Technologies;
- To have developed an innovative product or service in the same focal areas, that are yet to be marketed or are already a real market product;
- To have proven research and development activities and employees of the company with R&D positions;
- Have sustainable relationships and cooperation with universities, research organizations and other partners;
To apply, you need to send us a Letter of intent at: email@example.com, stating your interest, describing your company, business idea, product, service or project that you are developing and at what stage of its development you are. Priority will be given to companies performing outstanding R&D activities.
If you want your successful business to be included in the innovative environment of the Science and Technology Park, become part of us.
☎ +359 889 900 614