DIH² is a pan-European network of 26 Digital Innovation Centers (DIHs) for flexible manufacturing, part of the European Commission’s Horizon 2020 Programme.
„Sofia Tech Park“ JSC organizes an info day under the DIH² project for organizations working in the area of robotic solutions for manufacturing, during which the applying procedure will be clarified.
The event is going to be held on 18.10.2019 г. (Friday) starting from 16:00 until 19:00 in the Laboratory of Robotics and Automation of the Technical University of Sofia, block 9, floor 2, laboratory 9207.
„Sofia Tech Park“ JSC is a partner and a beneficiary in the project through the Artificial intelligence and SAD systems laboratory, Micro nano lab, Cyber security Laboratory, 3D Creativity and New Products Rapid Prototyping Lab.
The goal of DIH² project is to expand the pan-European network of digital centers to 170 DIHs by 2022 by promoting technological transfer between technology providers (start-ups, research and technology centers, etc.) and final users (SMEs and larger companies) ) in the field of robotic manufacturing solutions.
DIH² launched its first call, which aims to attract two groups of users in the production field:
– Technology vendors and systems integrators specialized in technology transfer and integration of final-users solutions (technology organizations, centers for competence and excellence, start-ups and large enterprises).
– Manufacturing small and medium sized enterprises with fewer than 500 employees and a turnover of up to EUR 100 million.
The ambition of the DIH² project is to:
– To lower the final cost of modern industrial robots;
– To expand the European robotics market;
– To generate innovations enhancing the production and improving the production line flexibility in over 300 000 SMEs in the EU.
The Robotics and Automation Laboratory mainly has Mitsubishi Electric equipment and Cognex optional equipment, which are leaders in technical vision. Main equipment includes: MELFA industrial robot, 4 stands: multi-axis synchronization (MELSEC Iq-R, CC-LINK IE Field); uniaxial servo system with PLC controller (MR-J4, FX5U, GT2505); electric drive with inverter and PLC controller (FREQR01-CS80, FX5U, GT2107); electric drive with inverter and integrated PLC in it (FR-A800, GT2104), 3d printer (TEVO) and software with Cognex technical vision emulator.
More information regarding the DIH² project