„Sofia Tech Park“ JSC invites you to join the newly created network of Innovation centers under the DIH2 project, funded Horizon 2020 of the European Commission. Applicants may be legal entities representing existing Innovation centers that are validated service provider.
What is DIH2
DIH2 is a EU funded H2020 project led by Teknologian tutkimuskeskus VTT Oy. DIH^2 is a network of 26 DIHs, with a target to reach over 170 DIHs by the of 2022.
The DIH² vision is to build a sustainable pan-European network to facilitate and accelerate the knowledge and technology exchange among robotics Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs). The DIHs will facilitate the uptake of the latest robotic technologies across the European Union in the field of agile production. During the DIH2 program, 26 consortia will be selected to develop Technology Transfer Experiments (TTE) through two Open Calls.
About the External DIH Call for Offers
DIH² will support up to 144 external robotics DIHs with almost EUR 1.4 Million equity free funding with the possibility to join the DIH2 Network, through 3 Open Calls. This First open call will select up to 26 external DIHs with EUR 10,000 equity funded each. The selected DIHs will become part of the DIH² Network.
DIH² will select up to 26 DIHs, one external DIH to work closely with one DIH already a member of the DIH² Network. Only one external DIH will be selected per EU country.
What are the benefits of being a member of the DIH2 Network?
- Access to exclusive tools, such as a Marketplace of knowledge -RAMP- and access to facilities, offering a full set of technical and non-technical services.
- Access to the DIH² vibrant Community of DIHs providing support and expertise across business, technology and ecosystem services related to robotics industry.
- A chance to collaborate closely with an established member of the DIH² Network.
- Invitation to participate in DIH² conventions or events.
- Receive EUR 10,000 in exchange for providing technology and business services to DIH² Technology Transfer Experiments, working directly with SMEs facing agility challenges.
Who can Apply?
- DIHs present in the European Commission DIH catalogue. The DIH must be related to Agile Production using Robotics from the eligible country list.
- The legal entity representing the DIH will be Validated Service Provider.
- Beneficiaries can be RTOs, Universities, Technical Institutions, Research Centres.
- The organization has to be a not-for-profit organization.
Submission deadline is on the 31st of August 2020 at 13:00 (CET).
Apply here: https://dih2-external.fundingbox.com/