If you are starting or developing an innovative business or creating a product and / or service with high added value in the field of science, ICT or green energy, you can open your own R&D and office center in the Incubator of Sofia Tech Park. This will give you the opportunity to be part of our startup ecosystem and have access to 11 labs with high-tech equipment to test your ideas and turning them into a successful business model.
Sofia Tech Park announces the selection of startup companies in the following focus areas:
- Green energy
- Life science
The selection process will be made through pre-selection at the platform www.f6s.com , where innovative startups developing high-tech products and services will be able to apply. In the presence of available office space in the Incubator, they will be able to submit their application form.
The main requirements for applicant companies are:
– Candidates must be registered in Bulgaria. For startup companies, the registration cannot exceed three years from the submission of the letter of intent to Sofia Tech Park;
– The applicant company must fall under one of the three main focus areas of the park: Information and communication technologies; Life sciences (including biotechnology, pharmacy, food and agriculture); Green energy and clean technologies;
– At least 30% of the business of the applicant company must be related to research and / or development to create and/or market new products, processes or services;
– At least 30% of the applicant company staff must be engaged in research and development;
– Upon applying, the applicant company must fall into the category for small and medium enterprise according to Art. 3 of the Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises Act (SMA);
Apply for F6S at the following link: https://www.f6s.com/stiprogram/apply
Approved applicants will be invited to an interview with an external expert committee who will evaluate each company and will select the projects to become part of the Incubator.